What is Mergr?
Mergr (pronounced 'mer ger') is an interconnected Private Equity and M&A Database.
What does this mean?
Every day, we research and identify change of control transactions and late-stage financings, connect the Private Equity Firms and Companies involved, and publish the data in an easy-to-use database.
We help users (of all professional types) quickly build lists based on M&A interests and events. For example, build a list of all Private Equity Firms with interest in the IT sector. Alternatively, build a list of all PE Firms that have actually invested in IT. There are lots of ways you can slice the data we collect and our goal is to quickly deliver results and insights to the M&A questions you need answered.
What data do we have?
Mergr is a database of,
- Private Equity Firms
- Companies that have engaged in M&A (either as Buyer, Seller, or Target)
- M&A Advisors (Law Firms and Investment Banks)
- M&A Contacts (Professionals from PE Firms and Advisors)
If you're interested in any of the above - you've come to the right source.
Mergr is not a database of,
- Venture Capital Firms / Funds / Financings
- Limited Partners
- Private Equity Funds (or Fund Returns)
- Corporate Venture Arms
What makes Mergr different?
- We are only focused on researching and collecting established company financings and M&A. (As noted above, we do not research early-stage companies or venture rounds.)
- We do all the research in-house manually. We do not license, scrape, or purchase our information. Records and transactions are individually researched and manually entered. While this requires significant work - it ensures that we can build a database that provides a unique experience and differentiated insight.
Overview of the Mergr Dashboard
The first thing you'll see when logging into the Mergr platform is the Dashboard. The top section displays large navigation links to the primary search pages. The right-side displays a summary of Mergr stats as well as the most active (in terms of M&A deal count) PE Firms, Corporates, Investment Banks, and Law Firms of the year.
Here is an additional guide,
If you've just signed-up - we recommend checking out each of the search pages.
Have additional questions or need help?
There are several easy ways to contact us should you need help.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call at (844) 884-9649 (ext 2)
- Use the chat widget found in the bottom right corner of every page.